- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Daredevil, my most favorite TV series (an amateur movie, I don't like it)
It all depends on support, because the eyes are still the most important sense organ, if there is support from loved ones, willpower and some hope that everything will be fine, you can live and develop your other feelings every day.
To hear what others do not hear, to feel, in addition to the sense of smell and hearing, there is also a sense of touch, which can also be developed.
Of course, this is not good enough, but you can still find a drop of light in this darkness.
Having lost one of the senses. All the others would have escalated.
Especially the sense of hearing and touch.
I would have been guided by them.
I would have learned Braille and read books.
I understood the world tactilely through 3D models.
Losing your sight means that no light will come to your mind.The mind will become dark, but eventually the Mind itself will shine from Within and you will become clairvoyant. You don't need to have vision to see the spiritual world.Everything will be done by the pineal gland if you are a full-fledged person with a soul. But soulless people will have a bad time