- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
I think so. If he didn't care, he would just ignore it (not even notice). Just like, for example, a really kind person will never tell everyone that he is sooooooo good. Because by nature, a kind person is natural in his feelings and actions that are caused by his kindness. He may not even notice this, because kindness is a NATURAL phenomenon and state for him, he seems to live in it or something.
Under the “all the same”, reported by shouting, means an active disagreement with something, an attempt to manipulate through emotions, perhaps denying some facts, an attempt to protect yourself with hysteria from logic.