- Is reason a mistake of nature? After all, to the extent that a person has it, it is not necessary for survival (preservation and reproduction of the species).
- There is an opinion that Byzantium is to blame for the high level of corruption in Russia. How would the history of Russia develop if it did not have close ties with Byzantium?
- Is there really a future and a past, or is it a human-made construct?
- Is it true that the reward/pleasure system of the brain was formed to encourage evolutionarily appropriate behavior, and the meaning of life is evolution, not pleasure?
- What determines the subject's personal identity? For example, if you erase a person's memory and upload completely different memories, then who will this person become?