- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Determinism is primarily a philosophical concept.
We can start from science, i.e. reduce everything to it in general, and then draw a conclusion.
Or we can abandon the reduction and assume that science does not clean everything and does not grasp everything.
Even if we reduce everything to science, we will not find the answer, because science has not yet answered all the questions and solved all the secrets of the universe. Not even close.
The true theory of �or not is impossible to verify, so you can decide for yourself.
Aristotle said that accidents are events whose causes we do not know.