- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Legally, yes. In terms of brains, most people under the age of 20 remain schoolchildren. And especially neglected cases can keep their narrow-mindedness all their lives.
No! I'm 19 in a couple of days, but childhood still plays in the ass..
Speaking seriously, I am sure that a person's growing up does not depend on their age.
Sometimes you can meet a 30-year-old person and think: “Damn, what a child he is”, and also meet a 15-year-old boy who has a wider worldview and development than a 30-year-old uncle.