- Why do religious people not understand the importance of what is said in their religion?
- If God is love, then why did he punish people so severely in some situations? For example, the Azotans, when God punished them with growths, i.e. plague.
- Is there a connection between the emergence of religion and cave art?
- How does a person's physique affect the psyche and moral qualities? Can we say that people who are physically healthier are mentally healthier, or not always?
- Why does alcohol affect the human psyche in different ways: someone becomes cheerful, someone-angry, and someone philosophizes?