- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Yes, but mostly only if that person is beautiful by your standards, or rich, famous, or popular. . You can't see the inner beauty in two days.
Give yourself a positive answer to the question, why do you love your partner?
You create the first impression of a person in seconds by their appearance, habits, words, and manner of conversation. Accordingly, the further development of relationships is just a lottery, whether the person will suit you or not. So love “at first sight”, of course, is possible.
I think so. But it depends on what happens in 2 days. Two days of continuous communication for 10 hours or two days of conversations for twenty minutes. Perhaps I will be biased, because I myself had such a thing that I fell in love in a very short time