- How well can you "pump" your memory if you learn a new poem every day for a year?
- Does it follow from quantum mechanics that there are no physical facts separate from observers?
- Can you recommend a textbook on logic (preferably in English), provided that a humanist needs it to understand the primary sources of analytical philosophy?
- How to think less? Is it worth rejecting the questions that are constantly spinning in your head, but prevent you from living in peace?
- Can someone with Alzheimer's remember anything?