- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In our world, there are only those phenomena that are physically explicable, and those to which scientists have not YET found an answer. But they will definitely find it in the future (if the globe survives)�
And frequent viewing of “Battle of psychics” harms common sense and a normal worldview.
Already relativistic quantum mechanics, not to mention string theories, is a very surreal and uncanny field. Very few people understand all this and naturally. �And if you deviate a little from the standard models, you can also reach the gollographic theory of the universe. Straight black magic.