- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
(You ask the question as if any of this is bound to happen)
Apathy due to a mental disorder doesn't occur unless the disorder itself is a surprise, so you'll have to work hard to earn it if you really want to. But I wouldn't play these games if you value your health.
As for philosophy, indifference is also not a sign that indicates a healthy philosophical approach. The beginning of philosophy, as Socrates pointed out, is a surprise, and believe me, it's been working that way ever since.