- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
From what I've read:
Vladimir Nabokov� the Circle, Lawrence George Durrell “the Alexandria Quartet” by Frank Herbert and his Saga “the Chronicles of Dune”, Herman Hesse's “glass bead Game”, Virginia Woolf's “To the lighthouse”, Laurence Sterne, “the Life and opinions of Tristram Shandy, gentleman”, Ernst Theodor Amadeus Hoffmann, “the Worldly wisdom of the cat Murr” and etc (http://123lab.ru/books/standout.shtml)
Several books by Philip K. Dick: The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch,�Waiting for the past, The Labyrinth of Death, Ubik, and some others, as in many of his books the plot is built quite confusing