- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
“Bitter Moon” by Roman Polanski. I recently watched it myself, but I'm still very impressed.�
“The postman always rings twice” by Bob Reifelson. It stars Jessica Leng and Jack Nicholson. They play very well.
Search the Internet for Alexey Menyailov's videos. In general, they quite competently, although too emotionally, reveal the topic of the influence of a woman on a man.
The human animal.
Not exactly what you want.because everything is explained in terms of biology and behavioral science.
Six episodes of forty minutes each.
Somewhere in the second or fourth series it was told about what love is and so on, tin full to be honest.
This is so that there is something to do before the full answer.