- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
It may not be very modest, but I have my own channel of Tatiana Krestyanikova. I post short videos on various topics in psychology. Honestly, somehow I didn't deal with the design of the channel. I don't particularly bother. But I have so much to say and can say. In the summer in Bulgaria, before the pandemic, my husband and I recorded a bunch of videos against the background of beautiful places where I live in my second home. I gradually spread it out, but I can do it faster. More than 20 years of work have given me great potential and material that is interesting to discuss.
I like Victoria hotpsychologies.
A very interesting approach to all your favorite topics. Everything is clear and pleasant to listen to.
I can also recommend the channel Denis Borisov, this is the channel of a bodybuilder who analyzes various issues in his blog, including he touches on the psychology of people, I really like each of his videos, it's nice to listen to such an educated person)
Podcasts of Pyotr Zvonov( his public 99 thoughts ), he also has a YouTube channel,but there are not many videos, a very interesting guy………….140 characters