- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
What does the opposite sex want? Why aren't their interests taken into account? Relationships, like friendships, are something that cannot be won, forced, or coaxed. This is ALWAYS the voluntary consent of both parties. If we take this issue more superficially, we can say that guys often bring the situation to the point that the girl does not want to have anything to do with them at all. Even if the intentions were quite noble. If the guy is dependent on the opinion, reaction of the girl, waiting for the girl to take some first steps and make her decisions about you, then in such cases everything is already doomed to failure
Too soft, too eager to communicate as a human being. This is perceived as a weakness, and this is already a direct path to 'friends'. I know it by myself. Maybe you're opening up too much? They don't like that either.