- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
theft is theft – evil does not destroy evil, it will not be for good. And then, the poor do not always need only money – often their poverty has “metaphysical” reasons and money will not always be able to help them in life, some even vice versa. In general, the world needs a Messiah, not Yuri Detochkin or Robin Hood. �To feed and drink people will not solve anything, but to free them, teach them life, free them from inner slavery, poverty of consciousness, from vices and delusions-this is what the Doctor ordered.
You stole the stolen money and divided it between yourself and the poor. And just as you opened your mouth and made plans for the future, the other stole from you and from them. And divided it among even poorer people. Is this theft?)