- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In psychology, a pattern is a behavior that is characteristic of a person in some situations and circumstances.
Daily behavior patterns: morning washes, greetings, table manners, how to answer calls, etc.