- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Undoubtedly a religion, any ( not to be confused with faith). This supposedly “special form of awareness of the world” designed to bring joy and goodness, to save human souls, in fact, so many of these souls were destroyed that all dictators and serial killers combined could not even dream of. The grandiose means of deception and stupefaction constantly, for many centuries, tried to subdue people, to control them.
A huge delusion is also the belief of man that he is the ” king of nature.” Constant earthquakes and floods show that man has not yet conquered nature.
It is also misleading to say that all people are equal and the same. There is no such thing! But wars, revolutions and other things have happened because of this huge number.