- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In fact, films/books like “The Secret “are” Transsurfing reality ” by V. Zeland for housewives. It is “Transsurfing” that I would read as a primary source (and in fact I would read Fromm of some kind). All the literature on psychology and self-motivation, in my opinion, should be much tougher, more realistic and reasonable. And “Secret” gives very superficial ideas and thoughts that would seem too stupid to you if you thought of them yourself. Well, blind promises that are not backed up by a match never work.