- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
nerves, heart… it's best to try to calm down. If it does not help, then definitely run to the doctor, and it is better to go to a paid center, because all state institutions ignore ordinary mortals. They already have a lot of them.
Right here�http://mambo24.ru/sitemap you can find inexpensive medical centers
There are a lot of possible reasons. If you do not use complex terms, then the range of potential sources of the problem-from banal overexertion of the hands to Parkinson's disease. Go to the doctor.