- What problems hinder the synthesis of natural sciences and humanities? What are the prospects for this synthesis?
- In The Green Mile, Paul Edgecombe executes John Coffey, but how could he have done anything else? What biblical motive can be traced here?
- The essence of all trends in philosophy, and the representatives of each of them?
- What is more important in talent: innate skills or success and effort? Why are some people able to achieve success in certain areas of life from childhood, while others do not achieve anything until old age?
- What is necessary for a society to effectively exist without the institution of the state ?