- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Based on the above, reality can be subjective, depending on how we experience the world, while reality is objective. Therefore, often our reality (viewed from different angles) does not coincide with reality.