- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
This is a very interesting question indeed. But I won't go very far into it. After all, in my opinion, the answer lies on the surface.
Before answering this question, you need to understand another question that directly leads to the answer to the original question.
And what is perfection and imperfection ? After all, each person is unique. Every person has a predisposition to something. But not everyone knows how to use it .
Therefore, we come to the conclusion that there is no perfection ! And there are no imperfections either !
In my opinion, Berdyaev said that an imperfect person is one who breaks his individuality into other individualities. And he said that people who can't create their own perfect personality give birth to children, for example, in the hope that the children will be able to become perfect. In general, you can read his book “Eros and Personality”on this topic�
I think there is more literature, but I've only read this much.