- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
As far as I know, a living brain cannot stop thinking: in any case, unconscious processes occur in it. You can only stop observing thoughts, that is, transfer them all to the category of unconscious. So there's nothing wrong with that action: as soon as they stopped watching, they came back.
This practice is called “meditation”. There have been many studies of scientists on the topic of its danger/safety, and the opinion is the same – it is safe.
To stop thinking for a while is like a salesperson who is on his feet for 14 hours a day (you also think all the time while you are awake, right?), to lie down for 10 minutes on the couch during the day. It can't be harmful, it's even useful!
If you can learn not to think for at least 10 seconds, that's fine. This is a way to clean the brain-apply it 2-3 times a day and you will feel the difference :-))))
If you bring this time to 1 minute-excellent!!!
There is no danger – just learn to rest your brain and relax the whole body – your efficiency will increase dramatically, stop worrying about small things and start consciously living in the present.