7 Answers

  1. The 80/20 rule was developed by an Italian economist, more than a hundred years ago. The Pareto principle is that a small contribution to something gives a large share of the result. Thus, this principle shows us a disparity: 20% of the invested funds give the final result, in the form of: 80%.�

    Many examples that support this principle can be found in the business sector.

    1 �20% of the total product range accounts for 80% of total sales.

    2 20 20% of customers give an average of �80% of the company's profit.

    3 .20% of criminals commit 80% of crimes.

  2. From the “point of view” of an amateur radio engineer:

    Inspiration,�crazy�idea�smoke�from�rosin -�cheers,�works!


    And�still�two�stuffing�IT in�decent�box�because�that

    It works on the desktop, but not in the building…�Or�not�so…

    20% “tears” of joy, 80% – “invisible” to the world ” tears…

    Good luck!

  3. The 80/20 principle states that a small proportion of causes, investment, or effort is responsible for a large proportion of results, output, or rewards earned. For example, it takes you 20% of the total time to get 80% of the results. It turns out that in practice, 4/5 of the effort you put in (a considerable share) almost does not affect the result in any way.

    Thus, the 80/20 Principle states that disparity is an inherent property of the relationship between causes and results, funds invested and received, efforts made and rewards for them. The expression “80/20” describes this disparity well: 20% of the invested funds bring 80% of the return; 80% of the consequences come from 20% of the causes, 20% of the efforts give 80% of the results.

    Many examples of the validity of the 80/20 Principle can be found in the business field. 20% of the product range usually accounts for 80% of total sales in monetary terms, the same can be said about 20% of buyers and customers. In addition, 20% of the product range or 20% of customers usually bring the company 80% of the profit.

    Take our society. 20% of criminals commit 80% of crimes; 20% of drivers are responsible for 80% of traffic accidents; 20% of married people are responsible for 80% of divorces (those who constantly get married and get divorced, greatly distort statistics, which gives a pessimistic and one-sided picture of the instability of marriages). Finally, 20% of children use 80% of the opportunities provided by the education system in a given country.

    Even at home: 20% of your carpets account for 80% of the impacts that cause them to wear out. 80% of the time you wear 20% of the clothes you own. 80% of all false alarms when an anti-theft alarm is triggered are caused by 20% of possible causes.

    The internal combustion engine also perfectly confirms the validity of the 80/20 Principle: 80% of the energy released during the combustion of fuel is lost, and only 20% of all energy is transferred to the wheels. This 20% fuel produces 100% of all traffic.

  4. it seems that Pareto explained that 20% of firms serve 80% of the entire market
    in our time, this can also be seen, for example, the same Adidas, Ribuk and Nike serve 80% of the market

  5. To better remember: 20% of people drink 80% of all beer produced, and this also applies to any other type of human activity (the Great Beer Law).

  6. In everyday humor: 80% of something is necessarily related to 20% of something else:

    lurkmore.to In general, this is called the “Pareto Law” and is formulated as follows: 20% of efforts give 80% of the result, and the remaining 80% of efforts — only 20% of the result.


  7. This is the Pareto principle or the 20/80 principle — a rule of thumb named after the economist and sociologist Wilfredo Pareto, most generally stated as ” 20 % of effort produces 80 % of the result, and the remaining 80 % of effort produces only 20 % of the result.”

    Thus, having gained 20% knowledge of marketing, you will be able to solve 80% of problems, and to solve the remaining 20% you need to have 80% knowledge =)

    This rule is used almost everywhere. There's even a whole book about it.

Leave a Reply