- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In most cases, it boils down to ” not receiving the resource of love. For one reason or another, a woman does not receive the resource of love and looks for it outside. Outside of the family or any other system of relationships.
Another extremely important question is why she does not receive this resource of love. It is not always underdone. Very often, the resource is not received by the person himself, who does not notice the signs of attention or reduces their value by rationalization, for example.
It can also be added that such a terrible thing as infidelity, when working out codependency and achieving a high level of psychological maturity, ceases to have such a negative semantic and emotional coloring.