- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
This is a factor that a species cannot adapt to under any kind of natural selection, in principle. Because of its fundamentally important features; an evolutionary dead end; once in which, the species inevitably dies out. A classic example is large dinosaurs.Their fundamental feature was their vastness; therefore, they could not adapt to escape in burrows from the cold weather after the asteroid impact.