- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Men are naturally more self-centered because they don't know the maternal instinct. “He wants” doesn't have to mean a man. This definition can also include a child who will always be in the first place for any woman. That's the way we humans work. Men are breadwinners, women protect the family hearth. And there was no such thing as sexism in Nietzsche's time. So he couldn't be a sexist by definition. Then there were other mores.