- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The only thing that comes to mind is the threshold spaces (Liminal spaces). If in the sinister valley effect we still recognize humanoid qualities in objects and this scares us, then in Liminal spaces a person is frightened by the fact that he recognizes these places, but cannot understand how he knows them.
Here is a video in English explaining the effect and how it works: https://youtu.be/N63pQGhvK4M
And here is a good example of this effect, which gives you a feel for it: https://youtu.be/Y780G4v3vfI