- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The question is unclear. 🙁
Androgens (other-Greek ἀνδρός, gen. sing. from ἀνήρ-male and γένος-origin) – a common collective name for a group of steroid male sex hormones produced by the sex glands (testicles in men and ovaries in women) and the adrenal cortex and have the property in certain concentrations to cause androgenesis, virilization of the body-the development of male secondary sexual characteristics – in both sexes.
Androgens include the following hormones:
If I'm not mistaken, the male hormone is called” testosterone”, but are we talking about the same thing? I do not know, testosterone is one of the main “companions” of men and not only when aroused, so get excited and release all the testosterone)))