- Which philosopher supported suicide?
- How does a Christian explain the fact that with the development of a scientific view of the world, the "proof" of the existence of God develops and becomes more complex?
- How did philosophers like Kierkegaard perceive the problem of the physical impossibility of rebirth?
- How can I express my indignation or chagrin in an accessible and understandable way to avoid using obscene language?
- I am superficially interested in philosophy and decided to go deeper. I start with Kant and wonder if there is any "system"(chronology) of reading his books ?