- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
“I would have fought you in an intellectual duel, but I see you're unarmed…”
“If I climb up to your ego level and jump down to your intelligence level, I'll get hurt.”�
Nothing special, just fun. I use it to mock humiliate my friends.�
And you can humiliate other people intellectually (although you should not have such goals) by your decent behavior (even without words). For people who are angry with the world, this will be humiliating, and for those who have the potential to develop, it will be an example.
Here are jokes for jokes, and Arzamas published an answer to this question yesterday:�http://arzamas.academy/r/shakespeare/34-79-20-r
Swear like Shakespeare, he will not advise anything bad!
If someone was careless enough to call you a dinosaur, you can safely call the abuser a lipid vesicle in response. Or a coacervate drop.