- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Neologism, technocratic conservatism, �transcendental pragmatism, racial realism (realism), �alter-globalization, legal positivism, Pro-ethnic nationalism, �postatlantean* postimperialism, post-humanism, Patriarchy, �anti-liberalism, antisocialism, anti-Marxism, anti-communism, �anti-democratic, antiabrasive, �aktivitetit, anti-feminism, �antitrematode* antimaterialism, antimultiplicative, �Antipolis, antitraditionalism, antiegalitarian,.
*however, I am not against tolerance, which, unlike tolerance, does not have a “semantic shift towards “accept”, I do not share the modern “attitude of tolerance, which actually means intolerance to” the traditions of European civilization.
** The integral traditionalism of Rene Guenon and his followers.
***I “accept the view of Halford Mackinder regarding the Romano-Germanic” type and see the Europe of the Fatherlands in this format, rather than the Byzantine or Eurasian format. However, for me, the Romano-Germanic type is Order, and the Byzantine – Eurasian type is Tyranny.