One Answer

  1. If you understand neurosis in the same way that doctors understand it, you should talk to a therapist (who, like in the movies, sits in a leather chair with glasses and listens to all sorts of people with interest). Find the cause, understand it, and possibly get medical treatment. The psychologist does not prescribe pills, the psychiatrist does not deal with such problems.

    If in your understanding neurosis is tears and irritability, then most likely it is temperament at play.

    Pay attention to the physical symptoms of neurosis. Be sincere, don't pull them by the ears and don't make them up.

    Py. Sy. And don't get caught up, we'll all die anyway.

Leave a Reply