- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Ask yourself the question: did you have enough love as a child? Or are you still in love with someone, and this is a sore subject? Emotional wounds?
So you get love from everyone, because you don't have enough love yourself. Perhaps you are empty inside, and you can not give love, because you need it yourself.
Or you probably don't know what kind of girl you really want. And if you don't know what you want, then it's impossible to love. Love to you 🙂