- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
This Era is not specifically described by the character. It is given as a ghostly dream of a “golden age “or”communism”. Therefore, there is still room for fantasies about this. Let's take a look at what the society of the advanced countries of the world looks like now. Norway, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Finland, etc. These are really socialist countries. The society in them tries to redistribute budget funds for reducing inequality, supporting poor citizens, creating a system of social guarantees, and so on, by means of a high tax rate for high-income citizens. In these countries, there is a high level of civic activity of the population, citizens are in favor of nature conservation, and so on. We can say that in these countries the Era of mercy is already beginning or has begun. It is not for nothing that people of different countries, cultures, and religions strive to get into them…