- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
I think it's a survival instinct. The body needs food, we need answers to questions,all this in order to live.All of us inside, regardless of the nature and type of activity, are afraid of death,so we move.We move and share to cover as much space as possible in search of what this instinct will satisfy!