- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In taking care of finances and in idleness. Often our expectations of life are not met. There is a disappointment going on. And the endless series of “Monday-Friday” monotonously paints our lives in black and white. Or, the current lifestyle does not give bright colors (perhaps you do not read much, rarely go to the theater, do not learn new things). From this, a routine without interesting entertainment “removes from the body” all our optimism.