- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
It is possible that experts (here wise men) are biased towards certain statements that seem to them already proven and obvious in advance. But the fool does not have such prejudices, he thinks freely in a certain sense and can blurt out a question that can only be answered by a deep understanding of this question. And then, BANG, the sages do not fully understand the topic due to bias and fall into a dead end. Maybe it meant something like that.
I'm treading on thin ice, but I suspect it's because of differences in thinking. They think in different categories, and therefore are not able to understand each other. The conflict between techies and humanitarians is based on approximately the same thing.