- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
What makes you think she's relaxed? Maybe she pretended to please you. Now such girls have gone) And by nature, girls tend to be shy when they fall in love, just like guys…
Most likely. I had a similar situation. When I started communicating with my own, she presented herself as “I live to the fullest”, “sex without obligations” and blah-blah. At first, I was even disappointed that such a cute girl is some kind of jerk, and I don't like such people. But the further I went, the more convinced I became that it was just an image. And so it turned out. Moreover, she is more closed in her own world than some people. So I guess you're in luck.