- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The Devil, aka Satan, Lucifer, Mephistopheles, did not betray God. God was and is his father, who punished his son for the highest form of sin — pride.
He envied God's love for people and decided that they were not worthy of his love, for which he was overthrown with 666 legions of 666 angels.
His crime is not treachery, but pride and envy.
He didn't betray anyone. I just quit, created my own startup, and entered the competition. And the former monopolist still can't accept the loss of a part of the market. All this is very similar to the attitude of Edison (“god”) to his former employee Tesla (“devil”).