- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
You need to wake up and immediately remember what you dreamed. What were the most interesting moments, or scary ones? Of course, you won't be able to remember everything, but it will work out over time😊
Dreams occur exclusively in the rem phase of sleep. This stage occurs approximately every 1.5-2 hours of sleep, and its duration gradually lengthens.To be more likely to remember a dream, you need to wake up during the REM sleep phase. However, remembering dreams is an individual process. So it may turn out that this is an almost impossible task for you.
There is practice in this regard, write down everything that happens in dreams, everything that you can remember, over time there will be more records and dreams too, dreams will be brighter and clearer. Just do not get sick “head” This is a well-known and proven method, but not safe for psychological health)