- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
There are several reasons and at the same time one.
Little time, little money, lack of skill among those who shoot. Previously, the passport was still taken by photographers. Because it required special skills. Now, with the advent of the figures, everything is quite automated, and people who have nothing to do with photography are very often engaged in shooting documents.
I've seen ads in newspapers and websites more than once: a photographer is required; photos for documents; work experience is not required.
But there are exceptions. You just need to know where they do it well.
Because they are photographed without taking into account the appearance of the client. If people went to professional photographers for passport photos, they would get a high-quality result. Believe me – even within the requirements that are set for documents, you can capture any person advantageously.