- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Mimicry is going through the roof in the response
I also like it when flakes of snow fall. Such snow creates a certain comfort (at least for me). After all, usually flakes are accompanied by calm and not very cold weather. They look so fluffy that the soul becomes warm and good. I immediately remember winter movies, New Year's mood (even if ng has passed).