- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
At this age, the sexual development of girls is just 1-3 years ahead of that of boys. That is, girls feel “equal” to just a little older guys. Let's add here the desire for status (“I'm interested in an older guy!”), for strength (age = strength, that's how it's perceived). And according to the girls themselves, guys of their own age are perceived as a little “slow”, “stupid”.