- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
There is hardly a definite answer to this question.
The first thing that comes to mind is that the body is waiting for the onset of sleep,and as described by scientists in a dream, our brain shuts off some of the body's control mechanisms(we don't run in bed when we run in a dream), and in the process of disconnecting we relax and feel safe.
But there is another idea, on the vastness of the Runet there is a story about a guy who did not let kote fall asleep for a couple of days, as a result, his mother brought him a heavy blanket and he immediately passed out under cover, and when he woke up, kote was sleeping in the corner of the blanket. So, when we cover ourselves with a blanket, our body feels wrapped up, so protected from the environment. Remember how easy it is to fall asleep in winter under a duvet in a cold room.