- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Not always. And when it does, it's an individual reaction to stress. Stress is not necessarily something related to negativity, but rather a non-specific reaction to the general mobilization of the body.
I, on the contrary, start eating everything in a row, and every time I start eating under any stress) and many, as you wrote, lose their appetite, probably because of the experiences and emotions that they experience.