- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
what did he think he was doing?) in rainy weather, there is no danger of thirst, predators lose track ( and by the way, they usually seek shelter).
So it is more likely that the rain is a gift for our ancestors, and not a disaster.
Moreover, the beginnings of civilizations began mainly in areas with a very, very warm climate. �there's rain �there was no danger of freezing.
Only thunder remains… but on the other hand, animals also somehow tolerate thunder.