- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Tell this to my cat, who eats more often and can be tastier than his owner (I don't starve, just sometimes not up to it), goes to a clean tray every time, walks for several days and returns to his land again, so that he can be bathed and fed by a faithful servant who works 10-12 hours a day. All of his needs are met without any effort, and even some of my needs are not met. Isn't this the best argument in favor of the animal?
P.S. By the way, his name is Korol (Kral in Turkish)