- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Just a simple coincidence. In reality, this may not be the case at all, it's just that you focused on it at a certain moment in such a way that these cases were remembered better than others, when everything happened as you intended. Most likely, you're just screwing yourself up.
By the way, I had similar thoughts before, but then I just started writing down my plans and actions and it turned out that this was wrong.
All people tend to think about the future, make plans, and think about it for a long time. Unfortunately, not everything comes true. Someday something good will come true, just do not just dream, but achieve this goal.