- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Usually not, but in holy places karma “speeds up”. That's why knowledgeable people go there 😉
In the tirthas, karmic reactions are quite fast. And with active spiritual activity, too. For example, if we preach. Another thing is that we have a lot of karma;)
And it takes a lot of lives to “work out”everything